“When a pebble of kindness is tossed into the sea, who knows where the ripples may wash ashore?” -Anonymous
As part of our commitment to sustainability, we rely on our volunteer contributions to put fuel in our boats, medicine in our pharmacy and to help cover costs of patients’ advanced care. Other donations can be used to build infrastructure and capacity, making your donation go much farther and help more people. We work hard to keep our administrative costs low and make sure donations help the people for whom they are intended.
Every donation, no matter how small, lets us know that someone somewhere is thinking of others and extending compassion to people they may never meet, and making the world a kinder, healthier place.
Donations are made through our secure online form below:
As a 501(c)3 non-profit, donations made in the USA are tax-deductible:
“Help your sister’s boat across the water, and yours too will reach the other side. Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.”– Eric Hoffer
If you are another foundation or grantor and are interested in partnering to support Floating Doctors, please use this form to contact Dr. Ben LaBrot directly.
- $5 keeps a child worm-free for a year with quarterly doses of medicine for parasites
- $10 fills one of our emergency oxygen tanks
- $20 provides a full year of family planning services for one woman
- $50 sends out a small teaching team to build capacity through health education
- $100 covers the cost of fuel for one of our boats on a during a remote clinical deployment
- $250 covers a child with a heart defect getting an ultrasound of her heart for surgery
- $500 send the whole team on a 5-day clinic to an isolated village